For this weekend's FF Librarian's Challenge, I am having a tough time deciding which WR and TE duo to start. I can either go with Toomer and Watson OR Jennings and Boss. The latter offers me more flexibility for the Super Bowl (because I am banking on a Packers/Pats SB) but I am really fond of Jennings. So we'll see. Coin flip perhaps?
So let's get to the daily dose of football links:
- NFL.com's Conference Championship Player Rankings - need I say more?
- Or perhaps you want more rankings to ponder - try Rotoworld's Conference Championship Ranks
- Now I feel badly for dissing Rivers yesterday - the dude is doubtful for the week with a partially torn ACL. And yet he still practiced today, so who knows.
- Some game previews for the Giants at Packers and Chargers at Patriots from Accuscore.
- I just spent 8+ minutes watching Michael Jackson perform Billie Jean on YouTube thanks to Fifth Down's Inside the Giants: Will Eli Watch 'Seinfeld' While Wearing Gloves? article. I mean come on, it's Friday afternoon and who doesn't love Billie Jean?
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, playoff fantasy football, fantasy football 2008