Well the field just keeps getting smaller - we're down to the final four teams and I for one will be excited about any of these clubs making it to the Super Bowl. But if I must pick, I'm pulling for a Colts vs Vikings game; Colts for my husband's sake (they're his team) and Vikings since we've got some connections with them via Buffalo Wild Wings.
Meanwhile, I've got a new set of top teams in my FFLibrarian Playoff Challenge (there are 164 of us in the league):
- The NFL Night Club (256)
- MIAMI64 (254)
- KevinGould (254)
- Titleist432 (253)
- itsawrap (253)
So we've got Conference Championship advice already pouring in so let's head right over to today's links:
- Let's start with rankings:
- Working Man Sports (a site from one of my favorite Bruno Boys writers, Chris Ziza) has rankings up for this weekend's conference champ games: QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, and D/STs.
- RotoCommunity's player rankings for the weekend are up.
- Bruno Boys are starting off their rankings for the week with QBs.
- Fantasy Depth Chart's Championship Sunday Projections includes player projections and thoughts on final scores.
- Perhaps my favorite look at this weekend's games so far comes from RapidDraft in Judging Fantasy Conditions for Colts Players - it's their look at what the Jets will bring to the game this weekend and which Colts might be the best fantasy starts.
- But for another great article looking at the other matchup of the week, see what Rotoworld sees from players in the upcoming Vikings vs Saints game in Time for a heavyweight bout.
- Or see what ProFootballWeekly has to say about the rookie coach showdown in Which rookie coach has the edge in AFC title game?
- Next up, a few 2010 season links:
- FFManiaxs' 2010 Seasonal Defensive Linemen Rankings
- And to keep the IDP love coming, read IDP Guru's version of their Defensive Linemen rankings.
- Lester's Legends has your Early 2010 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Finally, why are my Broncos mutually parting with Mike Nolan? Do they not understand the defensive overhaul that occurred this past season? Perhaps I'm too far from Colorado now to see the intricacies of this move but I can't believe the Broncos think this is a good move for them. Someone who is more enlightened than I am, please tell me how this is good for the Broncos.