Those who follow college football news can only imagine the upset in our household last night when my husband learned that Lane Kiffin (Univ of Tennessee's coach) is leaving for USC to replace Pete Carroll who accepted the head coaching job with the Seahawks. Kiffin had only been in TN for a year and this rightly has pissed off my Knoxville native husband and likely the vast majority of Vols fans. Dark days here, my friends, dark days.
But the good news here in Brooklyn is that I have a library job interview today - I believe this is now my 7th interview of one sort or another since arriving in the city: turned one job down, got turned down by another, and now I'm pulling a Goldilocks and hoping that this one will be just right. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
So let's get right to today's links so that I can shift gears and focus like a laser on the library world before my interview:
- Personally I need to turn things around in my two playoffs leagues so I could really use some rankings assistance - lucky for me they're being churned out by some of the best and brightest:
- FFToolbox's Who to Start Rankings/Projections for Week 19
- FFToday.com has updated their Playoff Rankings for the week
- FFManiaxs' Positional Rankings - Divisional Round
- KFFL.com's Week 19 rankings (both PPR and non-PPR)
- RotoCommunity has rankings for each position up for Week 19
- Fantasyfanplay.com's RB rankings and WR rankings for the Divisional Round
- Fantasy Depth Chart's Divisional Round Player Rankings
- Bruno Boys have their RB rankings up for the week
- The Football Girl takes a look at The Biggest Disappointments of 2009 including some real gems - wow, when I look at this list I had 6 of these 10 disappointments in one of my 9 leagues, some (ahem, Forte!) in multiple leagues.
- Looking ahead to 2010, more mock drafts coming at you - this one from my friends at FFManiaxs who have gathered a bunch of my favorite sites together for this big ol' 16-round mock draft. Draft picks come with commentary, too.
- Also to help with 2010 prep, take a long look at CBSSports.com's Player Rankings, which offers up rankings from each of their FF gurus, Dave Richard and Jamey Eisenberg.
- Or scope out Rotoworld's Dynasty Rankings, starting with Quarterbacks neatly divided into tiers.