Awesome news, my fantasy football friends - I won the Buffalo Wild Wings All-Star Blogger League and am gathering details on the incredible prize: a trip to Miami for the Super Bowl. I must admit that last night I was dancing around the house singing We Are the Champions (was considering a Freddy Mercury style onesie for the party I'll be co-hosting with Trey Wingo, until I remembered that JLo already rocked a onesie on the Dick Clark NY's Eve special, and another catsuit might be more than the world can handle).
But if you, too, want to head to the Super Bowl, then why not enter the FFLibrarian Playoff Challenge? It's hosted by NFL.com and the winner of their entire NFL.com Playoff Challenge wins a trip to the 2011 Super Bowl. Add in the fact that the Bruno Boys are offering up a $25 gift card to Amazon to the winner of this FFLibrarian challenge, and you have a ton of reasons to participate. Sign up here (password: librarian) or e-mail me for an invitation.
So clearly we've got lots of fantasy football fun on the agenda despite the fact that the regular season is in the books. Let's get to today's links...
- For a recap on the Week 17 games, there are some great sources to turn to:
- Razzball.com's The 2,000 Yard Man
- CBSSports.com's First Response: Welker's injury a long-term issue looks at both Week 17 action but also the all-important Welker discussion.
- Updates on injuries from yesterday's games are of great importance for those of us playing FF in the post-season, so see what FantasyFootball.com's Infirmary Report has to say.
- The Fifth Down continues to do a great job with their playoffs coverage, so scope out their Initial Peek at NFC Playoff Matchups and AFC Matchups.
- Or if you're looking for one (smart) man's opinion on how the playoffs might evolve, see what Rotoworld has to say in Predicting games in the playoffs.
- I'm really digging Fantasyfanplay.com's 20 Questions, which looks back at the 2009 season to see what 2010 might bring us. Very interesting stuff.