Well I've got my Super Bowl tickets, hotel room, and flight down to Miami all set - seriously, could I be more excited? Another huge thanks to Buffalo Wild Wings for this incredible grand prize for winning their All-Star Blogger League. As more details emerge, I'll be sharing them on the BWW league site - so be sure to check back for details and tales from South Florida.
In the meantime, I'll be heading to Las Vegas in about 10 days for the Fantasy Sports Trade Association annual conference. I know, I'm living such a charmed life right now. If any of you FF experts out there are going to be in Vegas for the conference and want to grab a drink, let me know! I've already roped Marc from the Bruno Boys into keeping me company.
Moving on to today's links:
- Speaking of the Bruno Boys, let's start there with their Divisional Round rankings - they've put out their WR and TE rankings.
- More thoughts on this weekend's games from the FantasySharks.com who have Week 19 projections by position (links to QBs).
- Lester's Legends' Fantasy Football Out on a Limb looks for guys that might outperform your more typical studs in the Divisional Round games.
- Meanwhile Razzball takes a look at this weekend's passing matchups in Rust in the Air.
- And more matchup reviews from The Hazean's NFL Playoff Weekend Preview.
- To cap things off, take a look at Brian Burke's win probabilities for this weekend's matchups on the Fifth Down - always a good read with some interesting thoughts on the importance of run defenses.
- And on that train of thought (and back to the Bruno Boys - can't get enough clearly), my Bruno Boys article this week looks at how run and pass defenses evolved between 2008 and 2009.
- Rotoworld has taken a look back at some of their 2009 rankings and predictions - first up, their great call on the growing importance of tight ends in 2009. Also, how they did at predicting quarterbacks this season.
- The IDP Guru offers up their thoughts and rankings on linebackers that we'll want to draft in 2010.