Dropping my son off at a new daycare this morning went like this: "Have a great day, love you, see you in a few hours" with a wave goodbye, then watching the little guy wail like he was losing his fantasy football championship game as I walked away...then finally stopping the already excruciatingly long wave goodbye and turning away, walking out the door. Sometimes it just ain't easy to do the everyday things, eh? Good thing there are fantasy football links to keep our spirits up!
- I love tiers. Next to offensive line rankings, they're my favorite fantasy football article that I provide. Gotta love a day with both tiers and o-line material. Let's start things off with Razzball.com's 2011 PPR Drafting Tiers.
- And then jump right over to the o-line action from CBSSports.com - Draft Prep 2011: Setting the lines.
- If you've been on vacay or just haven't paid an iota of attention to the free agency action out there, swing by the Fifth Down's Fantasy Football: Free Agency Recap for the highlights by position, all done with a fantasy spin.
- And now that it's training camp time, check out all the camp news with Fantasy Fanplay's Moore is More.
- There's so little love for Peyton Hillis out there that I can't help but feel some joy at reading Roto Arcade's First Down: Hillis detractors are about to get flexed. You can call me out on it and the end of the season if I'm wrong, but put me firmly in the pro-Hillis camp.
- Remember how I mentioned Razzball.com's The Next Great Fantasy Football Writer contest that I was a guest judge for a few weeks ago? The results from Round 2 are up and I know for a fact that some of my readers have made submissions, which is awesome.
- FantasyFootballXtreme.com posted the results of a recent Expert League Draft - the full results (though not the full commentary from FFX's Smitty) can be found here as well.
- Mario Manningham is on the break of a fantasy lovefest here, if it hasn't already happened. Figure out why he's a steal (for now...) with FanDuel's Expect a Big Year From Mario Manningham.