Based on my twitter feed, it seems as though the football world is ablaze with Peyton and Kerry Collins news. Catch up if you haven't already heard and, yes, I'm in the camp that thinks this is not great news but probably thanks to the Peyton-awe that's been drilled into me by my dear Peyton-worshiping husband, I don't think this is worth too much hemming and hawing. By the way, how is Collins only 38? Seems like he ought to have at least a decade on me minimum. Also by the way, Peyton has 5-month-old twins. Dang if that isn't a lot going on in the ol' Manning house.
Lots of other stuff going on:
- A few rankings for you all on this fine Wednesday:
- The Sports Outlaw's Draft Prep pre-season rankings
- Razzball.com's Non-PPR 2011 Cheat sheet, printable and all
- For you, my IDPers, 2011 Redraft IDP Rankings: Defensive Backs from IDP Manor
- Athlon Sports offers up their Sleepers & Busts, this link goes to Running Backs. Far more sleepers than busts though really. Should be named Umpteen Sleepers with a Smattering of Busts.
- Perhaps I'm alone in this but I always like reading about other people's drafts, hence why I post so many on here. No one has complained yet so here's your chance to do so in the comments section. Or you can scope out SI's One man's draft, plus players on the rise and players to avoid from Sports Grumblings' Thomas Casale.
- Earlier this week I posted links to 4for4.com's draft strategy depending on your draft position - they're fleshing that list out more and more and today's link is to Drafting from the #7 to #9 spots.