Well we've made it to Knoxville with everyone's sanity still intact (at least I think the cats are still sane; hard to say for sure). We've got lots of activity coming up in our new house over the next few days as our furniture/moving boxes and new appliances are delivered...and drum roll please...as we buy a new car since we were car-less for the past 2 years in NYC. Lots of big purchases; I feel we're singlehandedly shepherding the economy along these days.
Let's get right on over to today's fantasy football links:
- Free agency news continues to roll in, as does the analysis:
- PFT takes a look at whether or not the Kyle Orton to Miami trade is really over in Conflicting reports emerge on whether Orton-to-Miami deal is dead. Obviously of interest to this Broncos fan...
- ProFootballFocus.com's Free Agency 2011: Five Days. Five Winners. Five Losers.
- Roto Arcade's First Read: Hightower traded to Washington, and other RB moves
- National Football Post's Double Jeopardy is full of random tidbits of advice ranging from sleeper suggestions, good/bad news throughout the league, and specific players to avoid in the first 12 rounds of your draft.
- Razzball.com has a nice Two Quarterback League Strategy article - I know my 2 QB link last week made many of you happy so here's hoping this one also gives you a little food for thought. I'm still on the prowl for 2 QB rankings...
- But for those in more standard leagues, FantasyFanplay.com has their 2011 Rankings: QBs up or try Athlon Sports' 2011 Fantasy Football Ranks: Top 240 with IDPs. As an aside, Athlon also has some college fantasy football rankings up now for those who might be interested.
- Finally, FFToolbox.com has a nice synopsis of some changes in the monthly expert mock drafts they run - take a look at players who are trending up and trending down.