It's Tuesday morning and there are already some start/sit and waiver wire sites cranking out predictions. I'll be updating this post as the week goes on, some check back for even more start/sit and pickup links.
New start/sit links:
New start/sit links:
- Pigskin Addiction's Weekly Studs and Duds - Week 2
- The Hazean's Wavier Wire Wednesday: Week 2
- FantasyMojo's Week 2 Overachievers - a list of "off the radar" guys who you might be able to squeeze into your lineup for some solid points this week.
- SportingNews.com's Week 2 Rankings - the full rankings lists are not free, but the top ascending and descending players in each position are noted.
- FanProphet's The Gospel Week 2 QBs (keep an eye open on his site for RBs and WRs later this week)
- KFFL's Week 2 Fantasy Rankings: RB (is that Shaun Alexander I see ranked at the top?), QB (for once Peyton is not #1), and WR (2 Colts in the top 3 rankings)
- Ah, Jay Cutler - read Fantasy Sharks Start/Bench List - Week 2 to find out why you should be starting him this week.
- FantasyTailgate.com's Starters and Slackers - note that you want to look to the left column for Week 2 info.
- If you want something a little different, try posting your lineup question to My Fantasy Lineup - let others vote on your decision to help guide you to the right choice.
- The Hazean accurately predicted my Benson demise this past weekend, so how could he be wrong this week? Check out their early Week 2 start/sit suggestions for some advice.
- FFToolbox's Pickups of the Week - 3 whole pages of waiver suggestions. I like that.
- FantasyFootballGoat is in my head. He has two of my waiver wire pick-ups, Marcus Pollard and Antwaan Randle El, on his Fantasy Football Waiver Wire and Sleepers Watch Week 1 article. Note that the Goat also links to the Bruno Boys Waiver Wire article and adds that he'll be updating his own waiver picks to reflect any changes from the MNF games. I'm probably a little biased but I have to say I like the diversity in the Goat's picks - if you read waiver wire advice columns then you're probably sick of reading about Derrick Ward and Michael Pittman, so job well done, Goat.
- FFToday's 20/20 Hindsight - Week 1...check out the section at the bottom called Nagging Feelings - Week 2 for some thoughts about potential pickups and developments from Week 1 performances.
- FootballDocs' Pick-up/Drop Advice - lots of the usual suspects on there but it's nice to have a long list like this with plenty of food for thought.
- CBS Sports' Playing The Waiver Wire: Remember This Titan?