We're just three days away from the Week 3 action. There of course have been more start and sit suggestions and waiver wire tidbits that have gone up over the past 2 days. For the first batch of suggestions, see my post from Tuesday.
- Fantasy Football Goat's Fantasy Football Start 'em Sit 'em for Week 3...oh the Goat. I play this fantasy football genius this week in our Blogger league and am unhappy to see he's told me to sit Maroney - Maroney is precisely the manimal with which I plan on beating him. So come on Maroney, prove your worth against Buffalo!
- PigskinAddiction's weekly Start/Bench
- DR U Fantasy GURU's 2007 NFL Start 'em or Bench 'em
- CBS Sports' Week 3 Start 'em and Sit 'em - read on to see why Hasselbeck is their start of the week
- Fantasy Sharks' Player Projections - Week 3 - this puppy includes not just stat projections but an ever so brief synopsis for those of us who are too busy to read more than a sentence or two.
- FFToolbox's Who to Start Week 3
Want some rankings? Try SportingNews' Week 3 Rankings...it's early yet but Vernon Davis seems to be veering far, far away from the sleeper I'd hoped he would be - and Sporting News confirms this. If that ranking doesn't do it for you, check out KFFL for RB, QB, WR and TE rankings - they have Clinton Portis ranked as the #3 RB this weekend.
btw, i'm digging your posts. saves us all the trouble of hitting up all the sites for the relevant info. keep up the good work.
Maroney sure is a hot, polarizing issue this week. Because of this, I added more reason to why I think he can't be trusted.
Good match-up this week? He has one every week with that team and so far nothing. What about the Jets game? (Read my post)
We'll see. If it bites me in the rear so be it but I call them as I see'em.
P.S. For the record I am starting him in my league where we start three running backs. Pretty much have to under those circumstances.