In looking for some information on current cheat sheets for a late drafter, I came across two sites that I thought were particularly interesting. But then again I really like the numbers side of fantasy football, so if you're more of a commentary person and not a stats person, maybe scroll down a bit to my links on waiver wire pickups for Week 4.
- SI's League Leaders thus far by position - can be divided up by NFC vs AFC. Who would've thought that LaMont Jordan and Jamal Lewis would be the #2 and #3 RBs? I know it's early yet, but still...
- AccuScore - when a human brain just isn't enough, turn to the computers of AccuScore. They've got forecasted player rankings that you can manipulate to view a specific week's projections or the season-long forecast. Their uber-high ranking of the Green Bay D/ST is making me rethink my San Diego D/ST draft choice...
- The Sports Outlaw's Weekly Waiver Wire Week 4 - includes IDPs as well as the usual suspects.
- FFToolbox's Week 4: Pickups of the Week - the call for Griese is back on this week, my friends.
- Fanball's Christian Peterson's blog - read Week 3 Ramblings to be caught up on the fantasy happenings of Week 3. I'm amused by this guy and his sense of humor.