When the alarm went off this morning, my husband said "happy NFL kickoff day" to me - he of course knew that I had an extra little kick in my step and would have fast-forwarded time to tonight's kickoff if at all possible. So here it is my friends, in all its glory....the start of the 2007 NFL season!
- For some lineup advice for week 1, look no further than Gregg Rosenthal's Goal Line Stand, a weekly series where he ranks players for that week only. The rankings also include some notes and helpful things to consider when making start/sit decisions.
- The Bruno Boys has your Start 'em Sit 'em forecasts in podcast style. How hip.
- Check out Peter King's 10 Fantasy Things for week 1, including controversial suggestions like sitting both the Baltimore D and LJ. Interesting stuff there.
- Concerned about injuries? No problemo, go to NFL.com's Fantasy Injury Report for the week 1 scoop.
- FFToolbox has your Week 1 sleepers covered...though does MJD really qualify as a sleeper these days?? Suspect but intriguing info nonetheless.
Keep up the great links.
Happy kickoff day to you. I hope that your teams were graced with Manning, Addai, and Wayne.
On the subject of fantasy football, have you considered or are you working on any scholarly publications relating to fantasy football? I'm currently working on an article expanding my ff & info lit posts. But I've recently come across a few other call for papers dealing with fantasy sports.