When the alarm went off this morning, my husband said "happy NFL kickoff day" to me - he of course knew that I had an extra little kick in my step and would have fast-forwarded time to tonight's kickoff if at all possible. So here it is my friends, in all its glory....the start of the 2007 NFL season!
- For some lineup advice for week 1, look no further than Gregg Rosenthal's Goal Line Stand, a weekly series where he ranks players for that week only. The rankings also include some notes and helpful things to consider when making start/sit decisions.
- The Bruno Boys has your Start 'em Sit 'em forecasts in podcast style. How hip.
- Check out Peter King's 10 Fantasy Things for week 1, including controversial suggestions like sitting both the Baltimore D and LJ. Interesting stuff there.
- Concerned about injuries? No problemo, go to NFL.com's Fantasy Injury Report for the week 1 scoop.
- FFToolbox has your Week 1 sleepers covered...though does MJD really qualify as a sleeper these days?? Suspect but intriguing info nonetheless.