It's Tuesday. The saddest day of the NFL week; football couldn't be farther away than it is right now. But don't worry, I've got you covered. There's all sorts of fantasy advice out there, so let's have it.
- Andre Johnson. Knee. Those three words combined have brought a shiver of horror to every AJ owner. You have my sympathy. Check out the Pancake Blocks blog for the latest update on AJ's knee - and why you, too, should run out and grab Owen Daniels from the waiver wire.
- KFFL's Free Agents to Target: Week 3 - man, as evidenced here, the RB options out there are just rough. I hope you all have decent RBs already...but a thought for those who don't: Kevin Jones. If he's available in your league and you're willing to hang onto him for a few weeks as he gets back into the game, think about picking him up. He has burned me before so many times that it's kind of humorous that I'm advising picking him up, but if you don't mind the risk, then go get him.
- Check out FFToday's MFL Power Waiver Wire - MFL stands for MyFantasyLeague.com but this listing is relevant for any fantasy player. Click on a player's name and you get details for every season they've played as well as a depth chart of their position. Cool stuff.
- FantasyTailgate.com's short and sweet list of Players of Interest
- FootballDocs' Pick Up/Drop Advice
- Fantasy Sharks' Week 3 Waiver Wire Pickups - includes a dynasty only listing as well.