Good morning, fantasy football friends. Here's hoping you all have made the playoffs - or if your league doesn't start playoffs until Week 15, may you be close to clinching the deal. Some of you have asked how I'm doing in my 7 leagues and after this weekend I'll report back on how many playoff appearances I'll be making this season.
Now onto today's links:
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru consistently finds pretty much all the random guys out there that are fantasy worthy, so when Hatty tells you that there isn't much at the QB or TE position when it comes to waiver wire selections out there, then that means you should really brace yourself.
- If you dig getting your waiver wire advice via video, then try out KFFL.com's Week 14 Waiver Wire video - it's short but sweet - or NFL.com's Fantasy: Waiver wire with some playoffs-specific advice for both starters and reserves.
- More waiver advice - try Fox's Top 10 waiver wire claims: Week 14 or one of my weekly favorites, AccuScore's NFL Waiver Wire Wonders: Week 14.
- Fantasyfootball.com has a solid Dow Jones Report for a review on the value (based on the average auction value) of players that are creeping up or down in fantasyland.
- Is there anything more devastating to a playoffs victory than a late season injury? I mean, Marion Barber, come on! I need you as a cog in my playoffs wheel! Check out Stephania Bell's blog, All eyes on Marion Barber's status, for news on MBIII and other key injured players.
- Barracuda Fantasy Sports has a great article that might help with your Week 14 lineups - Forward Thinking includes Week 14 fantasy mismatches and fantasy mistakes.
- More advice on guys to avoid during the playoffs comes from The Hazean's By the numbers: Avoid these fantasy playoff duds.