Greetings fantasy footballers. Hope you all had a great holiday weekend - I'm struggling to be here at work today after so many days off; fortunately for me I had some foresight 6 months ago and made a dentist appointment for this afternoon. Since I'm the rare individual that actually looks forward to going to the dentist (love a good cleaning!), my afternoon is looking pretty sweet.
But a morning full of fantasy football links sounds pretty good, too, eh? I don't know about you all but somehow I've found myself in a handful of must-win situations in order to make it to the playoffs so I'm still sweating tonight's game - and even the Week 14 games. Where to turn? To the experts...
- First, I am so sorry Cleveland fans. What a rough turn of events over the past few weeks (wait, past few years? Past SEVERAL years?) and now with Derek Anderson's injury I can only imagine how hard it is to be a Browns fan. My sympathies. If you missed any of the injury news this week, turn to The Hazean's Monday morning rehab for an update.
- Check out the Fantasy Sharks' On the Rise, On the Fall for thoughts on which of your players might be of more help down the stretch than others. I thought I might see Clinton Portis' name on here - I love him but he had a tough week against the Giants and faces the Ravens next - definitely not ideal.
- For info on which guys to snag off the waiver wire, take a look at Lester's Legend's Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em - Ryan Grant owners I hope you've already got Brandon Jackson in mind or on your roster. I'm not convinced that Grant could have returned after all.
- Or scope out more waiver wire advice from these guys:
- FootballDocs' Waiver Wire
- NFL.com's WR Hixon, RB Thomas will be hot names on the waiver wire
- Bruno Boys' Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- FanHouse's Waiver Wire Wonders
- And finally, if you missed any of the action from the weekend and are wondering which players rounded out the Top 5 in each position, see Rotoworld's Sunday Schooled: All Day and All Night.