I almost hate to admit this to those of you still trying to shake the cold that Canada graced us with this week, but it's supposed to be 60+ here in Boulder for basically the foreseeable future. And let me tell you, I am absolutely digging the prospect of a three-day weekend with those temps. But if you need a little fantasy linkage to warm you up, no problem - read on.
- Fanball's staff does a weekly ranking of players by position so if you're wondering what the excellent Fanball experts are thinking for this weekend's matchups, take a look.
- The Hazean's Start & Sit advice is up for your review - there is absolutely no fantasy love for Joe Flacco anywhere on the Internet - I get it, I agree but I have this strong desire for him to have an awesome game to show the naysayers he can do it. I think I'm actually pulling for the Ravens to make it to the Super Bowl now that I think about it...
- Not that I endorse gambling but if you're say, making a friendly wager and wondering who might take the cake in the SB this year, see Advanced NFL Stats' Super Bowl Probabilities and Potential Match-Ups.
- The Fantasy Sports Writers Association has concluded their voting process for the 2008 Fantasy Football Player of the Year and drumroll please...DWill came out on top. Read on for those who placed in spots two through five.
- Athlon/Grogan Sport's Finger on the Pulse: 2009 Top IDP Free Agents has thoughts on some impressive IDPers that will be on the free agent market just over a month from now. Particularly helpful for those of us in IDP keeper leagues but really it's full of valuable information for all.