Today begins a string of conferences for me - well okay, just two back-to-back conferences: a library conference in Denver until Sunday and then a fantasy sports conference in Tampa. Can you imagine two more disparate groups than librarians and fantasy sports lovers? Should be an interesting week for me and it could lead to some limited blogging - but the silver lining is that my report on the most accurate FF sites for the 2008 season will be coming mid-week.
Until then, here are a few links to keep you diehard FF fans happy as the weekend arrives...
- If you're fishing around for keeper information, take a look at ProFantasySports' Keepers: Time to Dump Tomlinson - there will be keeper rankings coming from these guys over the next several weeks but for now, take a look at the great LT debate.
- My sister and the rest of you Patriots fans will be psyched to see this - the Patriots are already favored for next year's Super Bowl at 6-1. The Colts, Steelers and Giants are also contenders according to Vegas.
- In 2009 Defense/Special Teams Rankings, Fantasyfootball.com recommends taking a look back on this season's D/ST units as preparation for the 2009 season - see which units you can might be able to grab at a real value and which you might want to avoid if possible.
- Will Westbrook's workload decrease in 2009? Gregg Rosenthal takes a look at why Westbrook might not be a top 5 back next year on his Pancake Blocks blog.
- Wondering how the NFL draft might go and which rookies you might want to keep an eye on? Take a look at KFFL's 2009 NFL Draft Rankings: Top 100 for some ideas.
- If your fantasy options are open for the Super Bowl and you're debating which WRs to plug into your lineup, read Lester's Legends Super Bowl Comparison: Wide Receivers.