Tomorrow we head east for a good friend's wedding in NJ and then we'll try to get a kickstart on our new life in New York City by finding an apartment. Wish me luck; should be a kind of intense next week or so though I promise to do my best at getting posts up. BUT if I'm rather quiet I highly recommend you check out some of the sites you see on the right under Football Links - quality stuff over there like KFFL, Bruno Boys, Rotoworld and FFToday.
To today's links...
- Another great site, FFToolbox (I should add that to my links section now that I think about it...) has their annual offensive line ranking up - hooray!
- FantasySharks.com's The Receiver Riddle of 2009 goes over the "draft 2 WRs in the first 2 rounds" technique but also supplies a few WRs outside of the top 15 that might be worth your time.
- I'm glad to see Rotoworld doesn't think losing BMarsh would be a total disaster for the Broncos - I guess it's just hard for me to imagine our offense will have much success if both Cutler and Marshall are gone, and my boy Scheffler doesn't really fit into the scheme. I'll try to be a bit more optimistic...
- NFL.com tackles some big questions: Will Romo be an elite QB? Will Tomlinson be an elite RB (no love for Frank Gore in this article; ouch)?
- No-Offseason.com bring us their Buy, Hold, Sell advice for the week with thoughts on Robert Meachem and Mark Clayton - dynasty owners take note.
- More dynasty-related info, take a look at FFToolbox's IDP Keepers if you're wondering which individual defensive players you should hang on to this year; this top 50 ranking should steer you in the right direction. Also on the IDP front, I've found that Evan Silva from Rotoworld has some dangerously good IDP instincts so I would also recommend you keep an eye on his intel, which I'm sure to link to this summer.