Today is my 30th birthday and I had grand visions of providing you all with 30 links to celebrate. Right now that seems a bit ambitious since the sun is shining and a trail near our house is calling my name...
- Earlier this week CBS Sports put up an article about players you might want to grab in late rounds if you've go the roster room - Don't waste those final-round picks in '09. Seems to me that some of these guys might be better dynasty bets as it might take time for them to evolve - but the whole idea behind late-round picks is that you take a gamble, go with your gut, and there are some interesting options on this list.
- More thoughts on Westbrook's falling fantasy value from Rotoworld.
- The season for draft magazines is starting - Football Jabber has selected the FootballGuys.com's free mag as his top choice. Though I'll put a plug in for Rotoworld's magazine, too, since I had a chance to contribute to it!
- Pigskin Addiction has a top 100 list up (PPR style) for dynasty owners.
- A slightly different kind of ranking now from SportingNews.com - coordinator rankings. Love it. Creative and interesting...so check out the offensive and defensive coordinator rankings - or take a look at their head coach rankings.
I have to say that I have not been a fan of fantasy football magazines for a few years. It's a major turnoff for me when the content in a magazine I hand over cash for is months old. I specifically remember Jamal Lewis still being listed on the Ravens the year he went to the Browns (in March of 2008) in one reputable magazine.
Anyway, the Football Guys Mag is my mag of choice as we speak because it is out and the price is right so people should know about it.
You have a great birthday kid!
FBG's did not put out a Mag (in print form) this year. It is on a disk.
Just wanted to say Happy B-day and thanks for this Blog.
Big fan of Football Guys. I checked out their mag for the first time this morning. It's really good. Not a magazine guy anymore, but theirs is highly recommended for all fantasy owners. I also wanted to say that I really like your site. Never really thought blogging was worth the time, but decided to try it out this year. There's a lot of great material out there. Since I'm addicted to fantasy football, I decided to create my my own blog and get in on the fun. I added your site to my blog roll. Check it out.