My feet feel like they might fall off; I've now pounded the pavement out there for the past 3 days or so, drinking in all that NYC has to offer (not literally, though I am excited to seek out some tasty New York brews - any suggestions?) and searching for the best apartment out there. I don't want to get my hopes up but I think we might have found a gem. In fact, it feels like merely typing that sentence might jinx our chances so I'll leave it at that...onto football links.
- Want to catch training camp with your favorite team this summer? Scope out FantasyPros911 for the training camp schedule of most NFL teams.
- Check out FantasyFootballStarters' Advice on Kurt Warner: Handcuff Matt Leinart to him for rare QB handcuff advice. Only advised if you really have room to carry 3 QBs on your roster.
- Rotoworld is going through a series of minicamp reviews and this week's focus is on the AFC West (catch up on others: AFC East and AFC South).
- FFToolbox has a nice RBBC (running back by committee) Update on the roughly ten teams that will be utilizing a committee approach in their backfield this season. Get reacquainted with each RBBC scenario before you draft.
- More from FFToolbox on Top 10 Returners - if your fantasy football league gives you points for return yardage or TDs, this is worth a read.
- The Football Outsiders continue their Wisdom of the Crowds series with average expert predictions for RBs; interesting stuff. Average projections as well as min and max projections are posted.