Happy day - it's my anniversary (thanks to my wonderful husband for 3 spectacular years) and I got out of jury duty for that murder trial. Everything is coming up Sara! I also have finally made some progress on making FFLibrarian schwag. I know, I was talking about this months ago but the FFNerd's site pointed me in the direction of Zazzle, which I think will be a great online seller. I've got a few products up but if any of you creative types out there have something awesome for an FFLibrarian t-shirt, let me know and you will receive massive amounts of appreciation and credit. I'll be adding a direct link to the FFLibrarian gear over on the right side in a few days...
The FFLibrarian t-shirt timing is actually perfectly aligned with an e-mail I got from Art of the Fan about the FF gear they make. If you're looking to reward your 2009 season champ with a shirt or would perhaps like to express what a FF genius you are, then take a look at their stuff.
Moving past clothing to football:
- Ray Rice is running with the big boys. Goodbye McGahee, hello Rice...but what about LeRon McClain?
- The Favre drama is just ridiculous - we've got news that his family is booking rooms for the Vikings at Packers game, and then news that the Vikings are backing off their pursuit of Favre. It's all just a waste of time to follow the Favre news if you ask me, but I thought I'd keep you updated in case you like all the Favre nitty-gritty.
- Grabbing Chad Ochocinco at the 6th round could really pay off - read Rotoworld's Arrow is Pointing Up for Ochocinco to find out why.
- The FFGoat is back! He tried to swear off FF blogging, but trust me, it's hard to do. So expect some Goat linkage every once in awhile (I hope!) starting with his Are These the 2009 Fantasy Football Sleeper and Value Picks?
- Not quite fantasy news but interesting nonetheless, Adam Schefter has officially moved from the NFL Network to ESPN. Expect more Schefter to come.
- O-line analysis on the Atlanta Falcons from Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy - bring on the o-line reviews! Love 'em.