I'm heading home to the east coast tonight to spend some quality time with family and friends and to attend my oldest and dearest friend's baby shower. Between this quick trip back to Virginia and a longer trip next week to New York, I've got a lot of travel on my plate. So the posts here might be a little more sporadic than usual but I think I'll still be able to get you to some quality links.
- Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy has two more offensive line reports up and ready for your review: the New Orleans Saints and the Carolina Panthers.
- FoxSports.com has their NFL's top 99 player rankings for '09 up - keep in mind that this isn't a fantasy-focused list but I really like the inclusion of players from all sides of the ball.
- The Fifth Down links to Cold, Hard Football Facts.com's case for the value of passing yards per attempt.
- FantasyPros911 took at look ADP (average draft position) data from mockdraftcentral.com as of June 10 to pull together this analysis on WRs that you may or may not want to target.
- FFToday continues their series on how some key off-season injuries are developing and what the fantasy impact might be in Anatomy of an Injury: Running Backs. Take a look here for the first part of the series on QBs.
- CBSSports.com's Jamey Eisenberg evaluates their recent 14-team mock draft and talks about the best and worst picks of each round. If you want to skip the analysis and just want to see the results of the draft, click here.