Anyway, back to the issue at hand - fantasy football.
- Hopefully you all aren't getting sick of offensive line analysis since I've got lots more to link to today and in the weeks to come. If you haven't seen the Rotoworld Draft Magazine yet, go look for it at your local bookstore - I've got an article on o-lines and some Bold Predictions for the 2009 season in the magazine. But in the meantime, here are some more o-line briefs from Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy: the Houston Texans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Also on the o-line front, Fifth Down has done a comparison of the Giants and Jets in Who Has the Best O-Line? Giants or Jets? For a future New Yorker like me, I'll take any NY (ahem, NJ) team comparisons.
- The news from my Denver Broncos just keeps getting worse and worse...what's going on Brandon Marshall? At least they have named Orton as their starting QB...progress.
- Scott Engel brings us his Early Eye on Bargains - check out his list of 10 value players at this point in the season.
- A lot of you have pointed out the awesomeness of the FootballGuys.com's Rate my Team tool...Football Jabber links to that great site as well as several other gems you might want to check out if you're looking for some free fantasy football tools.
- This site is a new one for me - Fantasy Brothers. Take a look at their June RB Rankings for the top 68 RBs in the league.
- Finally, the Bruno Boys have a nice overview of some RBBC situations in the NFC West.
I'm off to go enjoy my remaining time in Arlington. I spent the morning at Olympics Day handing out popsicles to kids at the elementary school where my mom works so it's time for a serious shower before hitting the airport. Back tomorrow with more!