Okay I'm rolling out to jury duty in just a few minutes so my apologies for a lack of commentary on the links below - but some links are better than no links, eh?!
- Brian Westbrook needs surgery on his right ankle. Not good, not good at all. For a little more analysis than just the straight up news, take a look at FootballDiehards.com's It's Official: Surgery for Westbrook. Or the ever clever Matt Schauf's Don't take Westbrook out of draft plans.
- Ooh, this kind of article makes me salivate: The Ultimate Guide to NFL Defense from Footballguys.com - great stuff with a lot of helpful IDP info.
- Fantasy Sharks' thoughts on being a homer when it comes to fantasy football drafting - When (and when not) To Be a Homer.
- Customizable cheat sheets from FFToolbox.
- Also from FFToolbox, 2009 fantasy football auction values for those who play in auction leagues.
- For Fantasy Football Cafe's opinions on which young receivers you might want to target this year, read Drafting First-Year and Second-Year WRs.