I love start and sit suggestions. Honestly, can't get enough of them. Which is why I compile basically as many as I can and link to them every week. I have a new feature that I'm going to roll out this week and hope you all will find it helpful. On Friday I will post a summary of all those start and sit sites with 2-3 players in each position that are the most popular start suggestions and the most popular bench suggestions. That way, if you're short on time, you can just check out my summary rather than click on each start/sit link. So once it's up tomorrow, if you find it valuable or helpful, let me know and I'll keep it going. But for now, let's get right to the start/sit links for today:
- FF Geek Blog's Studs and Duds: Week 8 - I'm trying to decide between starting Big Ben or Derek Anderson this week. Either one seems promising but the FF Geek Blog's words of wisdom are encouraging me to go with Ben Roethlisberger.
- Coach Box's Wheelock's Start/Bench Recommendations Week 8 though leads me back to Derek Anderson...note, these guys include IDP advice as well.
- The Goat. Probably my personal favorite and first stop when considering my lineups every week, so check out his Fantasy Football Start 'em Sit 'em and Sleepers for Week 8
- The Goat is also connected with the Bruno Boys, who have two excellent resources for you with their Week 8 Start 'em or Sit 'em podcast and Week 8 Rankings (RBs & WRs are the only position rankings up so far but look for the rest as the day goes on).
- DR U Fantasy Football Guru's NFL Start em or Bench em - Week 8 for a quick list of suggestions without any wordy analysis.
- FFToolbox's Week 8: Start 'em - is that Vernon Davis' name I see??
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em: Week 8 - I'm not seeing a whole lot of love for Maroney this week. I know Brady's massive TD count is depressing all Maroney owners (not to mention the injury problems) but I believe in Maroney this week.
- Football Docs' Bench/Start Advice Week 8 - Rhodes is on the sit 'em side of this advice and perhaps for good reason with the Raiders considering releasing Rhodes.