First and foremost, go Rockies. Sorry, Padres fans but the entire state of Colorado is jubilant about this turn of events. And the end of the game last night was fantastic.
I've finally returned from a long weekend in West Virginia for a good friend's wedding. I was barely on e-mail or checking my teams all weekend and interestingly enough, I had one of my more successful FF weekends. But with injuries and some interesting things occurring this weekend (like Cleveland winning) I think it's time to refocus and get back to football.
Need some wavier wire suggestions? Ideas on who to start and sit? New info on injuries? Take a look at some of these sites:
- Bruno Boys' Work the Wire, the Waiver Wire - Week 5; the injuries and bye weeks continue so read on for their advice on who to pick up in Week 5.
- SI's Sunday's Best: Week 4 lists Daunte Culpepper as the Waiver Wire Wonder of the Week...will it last?
- For the latest and greatest in injury info for the week, try PFS' Week 5 Training Room Report or NFL.com's injury updates listed by team and matchup.
- NFL.com also has some good info in their Risers & Fallers: Harrington and Holmes headline risers articles. I mean honestly, who would've thought that I'd be considering dropping Bulger at this point? I think that might be a bit rash but not out of the question, sadly.
- FFToolbox's Week 5: Pickups of the Week - includes a few D/STs with nice matchups that could be available on waivers.
- FootballDocs Week 5 Pickup/Drop Advice - read on for reasons to consider picking up Selvin Young, especially for you Travis Henry owners.