What a weekend - I got back last night after watching my husband run the Chicago Marathon and it was quite an experience. Fortunately he finished (though an hour later than planned) but he battled some minor heat stroke issues - it was 88 and 87% humidity during the race. Not exactly the weather we're used to in Colorado! But I'm back now and not planning on being out of town again until the end of December. Expect lots of posts and I'll have more time online this week to chat and answer any questions you have.
So let's dive right in and take a look at Week 6 waiver wire suggestions:
- The Fantasy Football Geek Blog's Waiver Wire Pickups, Keeper Sleepers, and Spot Starts: Week 6 - I like how these guys are thinking ahead with the TB RB situation and suggesting a possible pickup of Mewelde Moore.
- Some of my favorite waiver articles come from the Bruno Boys Work the Wire, the Waiver Wire and the Fantasy Football Goat's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire and Sleepers Watch Week 6 - can I mention that I picked up Kenton Keith last week but didn't have internet access in Chicago in time to switch him into my lineup for the week? Ouch.
- NFL.com's Risers & Fallers: Warner, Gates headline risers - you should be thinking about Jason Wright if Jamal Lewis' injury proves to be problematic.
- FFToolbox's Week 6: Pickups of the Week
- FootballDocs Week 6 Pick Up/Drop
- Pigskin Addiction's Waiver Wire Work - when I look at this list of QBs, I feel like I've been taken back in a time machine...
- FoxSports' Waiver Watch: Claim Warner, Olsen
- Worried about Marques Colston? Yeah, me too, considering I was one of his biggest fans last season. Check out Rotoworld's Pancake Blocks blog for some thoughts on whether or not Colston is healthy.