Ah the start and sit suggestions are starting to crank out for Week 5, my fantasy football fiends. Read on for some of the start and sit links - I've also added a whole lot of waiver wire suggestions, too, since it's never too late to be checking on those.
I have a really big week ahead - I play my husband in two different leagues. In four years, I have never, ever beaten him. I came really close last year but then his IDP London Fletcher-Baker had an unheard of massive 20+ points in a game or something equally ridiculous. Beating Scott has become my white whale. So wish me luck.
- Speaking of people who have beaten me in FF, check out the Goat's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire and Sleepers Watch Week 5 article.
- Mr. Fantasy has his week 5 rankings up - RBs, QBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, and D/STs
- Check out TJI's Free Agent Frenzy - I think my favorite part about this is the "wait one more week" section that lists players you might be anxious to grab but really ought to wait and get a little more info on...well done as always, TJI.
- CoachBox's Waiver Wire Pickups - Week 5 - includes lots of handcuffing reminders; plus this is written by someone "named" Strictly Butta. I like that.
- FFToolbox's Who to Start Week 5 - really a ranking by position of QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, D/STs
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: Best Buc Available not surprisingly focuses on TB's Graham and Pittman as well as other waiver options
- Junkyard Jake's Sleepers and Creepers - a list that is continuously updated.
- FFToday's Through the Wire: Week 5 - not the only ones that list Joey Harrington as a possible pickup...who knew. Though with the Pro Football Talk speculation that Bulger will be replaced with Frerotte, there are many fantasy owners ready to pull the plug on Bulger and needing a new QB. Stat.
- NFLFreaks' Fantasy Football Player Performance Projections - Week 5 for those who long for stat predictions.
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters and Slackers - Week 5 - they believe in Cedric Benson and Reggie Bush this week.
- FoxSports' Waiver review: Bowe continues to produce - quite lengthy and informative review of all who could possibly be worthy of your starting lineup this week.