Happy Halloween. We're headed to a Halloween party tonight where costumes are mandated...what will I be? Is there really any question? A Broncos player.
Anyway, I've already posted links to many waiver wire suggestions earlier this week (check out Monday's post and Tuesday's post), but you know there's always room for more. Thought I'd throw in a few Week 9 rankings as well. So read on and enjoy Halloween!
- FanNation's Wire Tap is full of RB advice. Personally, I am desperate for TE advice. With my TE, Owen Daniels, in a day-to-day situation, I am strongly in need of a TE that miraculously has not been snatched up already by one of the genius football bloggers in my Blogger League. My team in that league is already doomed for a miserable season but I'm trying to save face here. Check out the harsh advice for Shiancoe in this article...I think I'm nearing the point of just needing a warm body to fill my TE slot. Or even Mike Vrabel.
- Just when I thought there was no love in the world for tight ends, CBS gives us Playing the Waiver Wire: A tight spot.
- Gregg Rosenthal ranks waiver advice in a recent post to his Rotoworld blog Pancakes Blocks.
- Wondering who plays in the Blogger league with me? Look no further than The Hazean who has a nice Grab Bag: Week 9 article up with thoughts on free agents you could possibly still grab.
- FFTodays' Through the Wire: Week 9 - goes deep as always...well worth a quick read, I say.
- And now some rankings...Mr. Fantasy has your RB, QB, WR, TE, K, and D/ST rankings for Week 9 all ready to go. Check em out...though I do remain a little confused by some of the rankings - as in, why on earth is Marion Barber ranked #34?? I guess it's always nice to see someone else's perspective, no?
- For other rankings, try FF Toolbox's Who To Start/Weekly Start Bench Rankings or FFToday's Week 9 rankings.