Thanks to those of you who have sent in an entry for the Win an FFXtreme Subscription contest, week 2. FFXtreme is giving away a one-year subscription to an FFLibrarian reader and if you haven't sent in your guess yet, e-mail me the WR that you think will have the most yards in week 4's preseason games (and include the amount of yards in your e-mail, too, please!). All entries must be received by 4:30 eastern on 8/28. If you need a reason to actually make the final preseason games interesting, this could be it.
- The FF Goat has more sleepers and value picks up - I just grabbed Anthony Fasano in the 16th round of a recent draft, perhaps largely because I had already maxed out my RBs and WRs, but as stated in my Optimizing your tight end column a few weeks ago, I think Fasano has a real chance to put up some solid numbers especially now that Pennington is in Miami.
- Ross from Fantasy Football Starters has updated tiers for QB, RB, WR, TE, and Kicker and DST up - I'm intrigued to see Gore so highly tiered though I won't fight it since I, too, have a fantasy crush on Gore.
- Since I can't seem to get enough of looking at other people's drafts, take a look at the Bruno Boys' draft recap - rounds 1, 2-3, 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12 are up so far. I'm hoping that once they have all the rounds posted you can find the whole draft on one page.
- Last night my friend Ethan called to talk about our dynasty league and all of the ways that he can try and make his receivers a little bit stronger. Ethan, I can't believe I'm helping you but for you and others in dynasty/keeper leagues who are looking for WR advice, check out ProFantasySports' Dynasty Report - Wide Receivers, which really goes into depth with all the receiver options out there.
- Junkyard Jake's Sleepers and Creepers list is up for your review...sure is nice to see a few of my Broncos on the sleepers list!