I realized recently that I haven't done nearly enough promotion of my annual accuracy contest that I run in conjunction with the FSTA and a site called The Most Credible. As you all probably know by now, for several years I've been comparing experts' preseason positional rankings with end-of-the-season rankings, and I crown one site the most accurate for the season. The reigning champ are the Bruno Boys for preseason rankings and Draft Sharks for preseason projections. This contest is open to all in the fantasy football industry who publish positional rankings - all sites have to do is just submit their rankings to me as outlined in the contest link above, so encourage your favorite sites to participate!
To the linkage:
To the linkage:
- Speaking of rankings, take a look at the FF Geek Blog's 2011 Preseason fantasy football rankings, which are divided up by position.
- There's been much hoopla over the Arian Foster situation - catch up here with Roto Arcade's review of it all - and while it seems to have basically quieted down, I do think that every Foster owner out there can cover their back with a little Ben Tate, who seems most likely to fill in if Foster misses any major amount of time.
- In other big news, rest easy Chris Johnson owners: the deal is done.
- I just snagged Matthew Stafford in a dynasty league draft last night. How he was unrostered, I have no clue. But I'm feeling pretty good about that move...Stafford has been shining in the preseason. For more on Stafford and others from the Preseason 3 games, see the Fifth Down's Preseason Week 3 Recap.
- Other QBs that are making waves are discussed in Athlon Sports' Fantasy Football Quarterbacks: Rising Stars.
- Already done drafting for the season? FantasySharks.com's The Feeding Frenzy looks at guys who might have gone undrafted in your league but that are worthy of consideration if you're feeling some draft remorse.
- FantasyPros.com continues with more great analysis from the FF experts out there - this time 5 experts take a look at which top RB, WR, and QB Will Underperform in 2011.