Tomorrow we are hopping in the car and driving to Charleston for a family wedding. Actually let's scratch that and say that tomorrow we will be lugging bags (including a tiny pair of baby pinstripe pants that I somehow managed to hem; looks like a blind monkey got hold of the needle and thread though...), a pack n play, a ridiculous quantity of snacks and toys, and we will slowly make our way out of town at a time that meshes best with our son's nap schedule. But coming along with us will be my laptop, so never fear, posts will happen over the next few days - they might just come at odd times.
Off to the races, my friends:
- Waiver wire suggestions:
- Before you start dropping dudes like flies, take a look at Athlon Sports' When do you drop a player? which includes suggestions on players you'll want to keep and drop at this point in the season. Or scope out their IDP Waiver Wire advice.
- USA Today's Waiver wire targets could make difference
- Fake Team's Waiver Wire Scoops
- Rotoworld's There Goes That Man Again
- Start/sit for Week 3:
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Use your noggin, play Fitzpatrick versus Pats
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List Week 3
- FFToolbox.com's Week 3: Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- FantasyPros911.com has sleepers and busts for Week 3
- If you don't already have ESPN's Stephania Bell's injury blog on your radar, then get it on stat. I consider this a top must-read if you're trying to figure out the details and implications of a player's injury.
- FantasySharks.com's Player Projections - Week 3 are up, plenty more projections and rankings to come tomorrow.
- RotoExperts' Given Up lists the five most favorable and least favorable matchups for Week 3.