So last week I asked you all to represent the FFLibrarian site in FantasyPros.com's weekly start/sit accuracy challenge, and wow, did you ever respond. Over 1100 of you participated (the most of any of the sites involved!) and I'm just floored by your participation. Our accuracy as a group tied for 7th with a 60% accuracy rate. Not too shabby but obviously we can do better. I'll have the link up for the Week 2 challenge as soon as its available and I hope even more of you will join in. Check out the results here - and you can also scope out how the various experts did on these exact same questions using the Pros tab. Note that as a group we would have come in as the 10th most accurate among the expert pros. Nice work, team.
Now onto today's linkage:
- Start/sit for Week 2:
- FFToolbox.com's Week 2: Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench - Week 2
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Don't Laugh, Grossman is start worthy in Week 2
- FFManiaxs' Fantasy Football Week 2 Start/Sit
- FantasyFootballXtreme's Week 2: Start and Bench 2011
- FantasyFanPlay.com's Play 'Em or Lay 'Em
- Week 2 rankings/projections:
- FantasySharks.com's Player Projections - Week 2
- Player Rankings for Week 2 by position from NFL.com
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru's 2011 Fantasy Football Rankings Week 2
- Fleaflicker's Weekly projections for Week 2 - again links to the helpful RB/WR/TE projections combined for those in need of flex decision assistance. Also, Fleaflicker's Most added/dropped list is also a nice summary for those who are curious about all of the waiver trends, or those who are looking for waiver inspiration.
- FakeTeams.com's Week 2 Quarterback Rankings, with more positions to come as the week progresses.
- Other quality reads:
- If you're strategy this year involves just playing the team DST roulette and starting a new one each week off of waivers, then you'll want to scope out 4for4.com's advice for this week in Defensive Team by Waiver Wire: Week 2.
- Fantasy Omatic's Week Two: Matchup Rankings also includes players to expect more or less from this week based on their matchup.
- Athlon Sports has waiver wire advice for those in need of individual defenders. I was part of the Eric Berry experiment so I'm off to grab a new defender myself...let's see how it goes!