My husband and I play in 3 fantasy football leagues together and without fail, no matter how awesome or typically dominating my team is, I inevitably lose to him a disproportionate amount of the time. It's unfortunate for me and (I assume) pretty awesome for him. This past week was no different and largely thanks to Dustin Keller's solid points, I fell short of defeating him. Again. I will triumph one of these days...
Lots of waiver advice out there so let's jump in:
- Waiver linkage:
- Fantasy Football Fools' Give me Denarius Moore like this, Week 2 Waiver Wire
- Athlon Sports' Waiver Wire Week 3
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Fantasy Ticker: Week 3
- ProFootballFocus.com's Waiver Wire - Week 3
- The Hazean's Sneaky Waiver Wire Adds After Week 2
- FantasySharks.com's IDP Waiver Wire: Week 3
- KFFL.com's waiver wire advice comes to us position-by-position - QB: Week 3
- Razzball.com's Week 3 Waivering Wire
- Pyromaniacs.com's Pickups and Drops - After Week 2
- Looking for some sleeper material for Week 3? FFToolbox.com promises some Super Sleepers and for the most part these really are guys that you probably don't want to rely on except as a stop gap measure.
- 2MugsFF takes a look at some teams that have somewhat overlooked or undervalued WR2 options in Stepping In #2 - could be another place to get sleeper fodder.
- Ask the Commish updated their Fantasy Football Points Allowed chart, divided up by position. Not gonna lie, some definite surprises so far in the top 10; we'll see who sticks around though as the weeks tick by.
- Some of the first rankings of the week: FFToolbox.com's Who to Start Rankings for Week 3
- And Fleaflicker has some of the first projections of the week.