Wow, the injuries came pouring in yesterday, which means I'm sure plenty of you are scrambling for a back-up plan today. Let's jump right into today's game recaps and waiver wire suggestions - there will be plenty more to come tomorrow, too:
- Hands down one of the best summaries of the games each week comes from Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene - great place to go for injury news and fantasy insights of the week.
- Another spot for an overview of important news from yesterday is Razzball.com's JC Superstar, why have you forsaken me?
- Or the injury update from Rotoworld's Injuries: Jamaal is closed.
- And in case you need someone to replace the gap left by Charles, Athlon Sports' Jamaal Charles Out For Year, Here's Five Guys to Save Your Fantasy Season should be of some help though note that few are actually RBs.
- Lots of waiver news for you if you need some injury replacements:
- The Hazean's Waiver Wire Adds After Week 2
- Not Just a Game's Post Week 2 Waiver Wire
- Bruno Boys' Waiver Wire: Pick Them Up
- And I just need to add that while I never like to see anyone injured, Michael Vick's concussion did open the door for Mike Kafka to play pretty decently - and since Kafka is a fellow Northwestern grad, it certainly makes me proud to actually see a Wildcat in NFL action; not to mention worthy of a flyer. There aren't a ton of 'em...Anyway, sounds pretty unclear how affected Vick really was, so it should be interesting to see how the news out of Philly as the week progresses.