Rumor has it last night was a wild one in the land of baseball. Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge baseball fan but my husband was flipping through the various games last night until we called it a night at the early we-have-a-baby-and-still-desperately-need-sleep 10:00 hour (hey, I'm pleased I made it that long)...but that was far before the drama finally unfolded at 1 AM. Hope those of you who watched it enjoyed the craziness and those who play fantasy baseball ended the season with a championship!
Onto the bigger, badder, and better sport: football. First up, please head on over to FantasyPros.com's weekly start/sit challenge to represent FFLibrarian and demonstrate just how brilliant you all are when it comes to fantasy start/sit decisions.
I've got plenty of start/sit links for you today and then some:
- Start/sit action for Week 4:
- LestersLegends.com's Start/Sit Week 4
- Not Just a Game's Automatic/Don't Do It
- RotoExperts' Hot Freaks
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Romo, receivers are lost in translation
- Bruno Boys' Week 4 Start Ems
- The Cover Two's Start and Sit Week Four
- WalterFootball.com's Start em, Sit em
- Fake Teams' Week 4 Start'em/Sit'em
- Rankings/projections for Week 4:
- Razzball.com's Week 4 Rankings
- Athlon Sports' Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 4
- The Fantasy Shrink's Week 4 Rankings
- Pyromaniacs.com's Week 4 QB Rankings - includes lots of detail for the top 20 guys, which I really appreciate
- FFToday.com's QB & RB rankings - other positions available
- Fantasy Knuckleheads' Week 4 RB rankings - a write-up for the top 5 guys, rankings through the top 35
- Hooray, Yahoo's Shuffle Up & Deal ranks are here - these are rest-of-season rankings for those who haven't seen them before and Pianowski updates them weekly.
- Check out ProFootballWeekly.com's Ten Most Intriguing Players of Week Four - it includes a video that starts right away, just an FYI for those of you in offices or with sleeping babies nearby - I always try and remember to warn you guys about these since I find them incredibly annoying when you're trying to be low key about your fantasy researching.