Okay, $100 to whomever can craft the best maid of honor toast for me. Kidding but only sort of. We leave at the crack of dawn on Thursday to make our way to Waitsfield, Vermont, for my sister's wedding and I am running out of time to write my toast here...I think I've gone through 3 or 4 iterations of the toast in my head, none of which seem quite right. So I'll try to stay focused on fantasy football this week but I have all sorts of wedding-related things running through my head right now. I am also kind of excited that I'll actually be in New England when the Patriots and Jets play on Thursday night (subtle reminder to get your lineup set for those guys) - perhaps I can find a local bar to watch the game at that night.
Onto today's links:
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru's Week 11 video - I'm intrigued by the Ryan Moats suggestion here. Granted, Hatty is just recommending we keep an eye on the guy but I'm just not sold on him nor do I have a bench deep enough to warrant adding this guy. Though perhaps some of you desperate for RB help could use some Moats help...
- KFFL's FF Waiver Wire - Week 11 includes a little love for Peyton Hillis. I think before long the Broncos are going to call me up and ask me to suit up for them in case Hillis goes down, too. I mean this is ridiculous.
- The FFManiaxs already have their Week 11 Start/Sit suggestions up, which seems more and more appropriate with the Thursday games forcing fantasy owners to get their lineups set several days earlier than usual. Note that they mention Houston has been giving up 25 fantasy points to opposing RBs, making Addai a strong start. I think Rhodes might also be a decent flex play or RB3 depending on your roster.
- More waiver wire advice coming at you from FanHouse's Waiver Wire Wonders, Week 10: Get your gamble on, Boss. Throughout the season I've enjoyed little waiver wire reminders that Cadillac will indeed be back on the scene this season...I'm not that interested and don't think you should be either - but if you're in need, desperate times call for desperate measures.
- While I was watching a small sliver of the Chargers v KC game on Sunday, I once again was impressed with Malcolm Floyd. If you've got some WR angst take a look at Floyd, who according to Fox Sports' Top 10 Waiver Claims: Week 11, is still available at least in a lot of Fox leagues.
- The final waiver wire article for the day comes from CBS Sports - Waiver Wire: Means to a tight end. If you're in need of a TE, definitely take a look at this article for some inspiration for the coming weeks. There's also quality waiver advice at other positions, too.
- FFToday's weekly waiver wire article, Through the Wire, isn't up quite yet but I must give a little kudos to the author, Antonio, who gave me personalized advice last week to start Norwood over Ward. Great suggestion, Antonio, but now I'm going to pester you for the rest of the season about my low-level RB decisions...