Well I performed moderately well at bowling tonight - certainly didn't knock any one's socks off and an old man even kind of made fun of me at one point (though he also high-fived me on multiple occasions), but I feel like I've got my bowling groove back a bit. Should I have called this post "How the FFL got her groove back?"
As I mentioned earlier today, I probably won't get a chance to blog tomorrow so here are a few more articles to help you through the FFL Thursday drought.
- There are a handful of start or sit links that have gone up already:
- Football Docs' Start Sit
- FFToolbox's Week 11: Start 'em
- The Goat's Start 'em Sit 'em and Sleeper Picks Week 11
- Fantasy Football Cafe's Who to Start & Sit
- ProFootballWeekly's Week 11 matchups to exploit or avoid - if you've been wondering when Marshawn Lynch would step up and perform as expected, get ready for a series of solid matchups for Lynch.
- A couple of projections for the week 11 games:
- Fox Sports' Weekly Projections
- SI's Fantasy player projections - I really like the way this one is set up by games or by position.
- Rotoworld's Goal Line Stand: Week 11 Rankings - Rotoworld is posting their rankings early now thanks to all the feedback that asked for them pre-Thursday Night Football. I can hardly believe that Larry Johnson has been out for 6 weeks (I guess that probably tells you that I'm not an LJ owner) and I kind of wonder if the Chiefs are better without him...