It is 40 degrees colder in Boulder today than it was on Tuesday - I love the wacky weather here but there was a thick layer of ice on our car this morning. Normally this is not a big deal since we take the bus to work but my husband was off to the airport for a conference, so there was some serious ice scrapping going on to get him on the road on time. I'm just glad he's not trying to fly into the Cleveland or Buffalo areas - looks like you guys are getting hit by a pretty big storm today.
Anyway, enough talk about weather (though I could certainly keep it up for a long time) - there are lots of links to get to today...
- First, thanks to Chris for sending this link my way - check out TeamRankings.com's NFL Stats section for some helpful stats details. I particularly like the rushing and passing yards allowed per game options - and being able to compare the season vs the past three games as well as home vs away. Very helpful.
- Some of you might be seeing the sad end of your fantasy season approaching and are already perhaps thinking ahead to 2009. Well Mr. X's The Fire Sale: Getting with the Program from Sports Grumblings has some amusing opinions on the types of leagues that too outdated for you to be playing anymore. I particularly agree with you on the IDP front, Mr. X.
- If you still haven't figured out which guys to grab off the waiver, here's some late week advice from the Fantasy Sports Forum's Get 'em While They're Hot.
- Some start and sit links are already up, though remember to check back tomorrow if you want the rest of the list - and I promise to do the consensus start/sit picks this week!
- Fighting Chance Fantasy's Who to Start, Who to Sit - Week 12
- RotoExperts' Start and Sit: Week Twelve
- Ultimate Fantasy Football's Week 12 Start or Sit (though it's really more of a projection)
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters and Slackers
- CBS' Week 12 Start 'em Sit 'em
- The Fantasy Football Report's Start'm Sit'm - Week 12
- NFL.com's Start 'em Sit 'em
- My weekly column for the Bruno Boys is up: FFL - Late Season Surprises though note that since I wrote the post I've seen reports that Mark Bradley is injured, not seriously, but it's something to keep an eye on.
- FFManiaxs' Week 12 Dark Horses gives reasons why Matt Cassel should be in your lineup this week, along with other guys like Jonathan Stewart and Steve Breaston.