As I think I mentioned awhile back, the library that I work in (yes, I seriously am a librarian for those of you who are new to the blog) is under a massive construction project that will transform two floors of the library. There has been a solid amount of chaos, noise, dust, and destruction right outside my office for the past 4 months, but today I am moving to a new office - I will soon be ensconced in a cubicle, though one that has glass walls looking out over the flatiron mountains of Boulder - in fact, here's my new view to the left (thanks to my coworker Alison for the great photo). Beautiful, no? So today is sure to be a busy one since I am somehow the point person in my department for this move. This means I might not get the consensus start/sit list compiled until tonight or tomorrow but don't worry, it will be posted. In the meantime, enjoy the list of start or sit links below and check out my post from yesterday for several others.
- SI FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em
- Bruno Boys' Start em & Sit em - Week 12
- SportingNews.com's The Decider: Week 12 Starts and Sits
- Ask the Commish's Sit or Start
- Sports Outlaw's Week 12 Start 'em Sit 'em
- Junkyard Jake's Bench/Start
- The Mac Bros' Start or Sit Week 12 Rankings
- The Talented Mr. Roto's Love/Hate for Week 12
- The Hazean's Start & Sit: Week 12
- FootballDocs' Start Sit for Week 12
bigboid - I can send you a daily photo of the flatirons if that would help transport you back to your CO days. And since I went to school in IL, perhaps you can reciprocate with IL views. Though really, I don't think there was a single field in Evanston. Every spare square was being developed...