What's happenin' fantasy fans? I've got a fun day ahead: the culmination of a big work project I've been working on for months followed by a bit of a goodbye party for me at the library. I'm not big on being the center of attention (as is obvious by the deep red blush I inevitably take on) but I do love a party...
- Want to know which players Hatty Waiver Wire Guru digs? Scope out Players High on my List.
- CBSSports.com tackles the strength of schedule issue - I'm sure I've said this before but I can't stop thinking about how sorry I am to see my Broncos, who have a sweet schedule for the first 3 games of the season, with such a rough mid-season schedule. Man, it's brutal in the middle.
- I have little to say about the Favre Drama but will link you to FantasyPros911 who have some thoughts on Favre in Brett Favre's Legacy: Is it in Danger?
- FFGeekBlog is back and better than ever - their new site has a bit of a twitterish feel to it and they've graced it with their Wide receiver rankings for 2009. I was talking to my husband the other night about T.O. and he was saying the exact same thing as the Geeks here - T.O. and first years with a team can be magical. Will it hold true again?
- Make sure you check out Yahoo's Shutdown Corner blog - I probably don't link to those guys enough - there's great stuff there. For example, their Offseason Progress Reports like this one on the Seahawks, which is buried deep amidst Favre headlines. You can also amuse yourself with Chris Cooley Fantasy Files commercials there if you'd like.
- I've got a good friend here who is a big Beanie Wells fan and looks like he's not the only one high on Wells - 2009 Draft Prep: Beanie? Yeah baby!
- If you think LenDale is going to take away some of Chris Johnson's glory this season, perhaps you ought to think again - see Rotoworld's "Keep the Lead" LenDale losing value.