T minus 7 until some burly dudes come to ferry off the majority of our possessions to New York City. While I'm sitting here thinking about just how many freaking mugs we somehow own and how one could possibly drink enough coffee to rationalize this level of mug acquisition (and inevitably, how to pack them all...), you all are probably thinking more along the fantasy football lines. Have no fear! My mind is always on football to some extent...so check out today's links:
- We've all heard the phrase Running Back By Committee (RBBC) but FFToolbox takes this committee idea to a different level - how should you draft to create fantasy pairs that might be nearly as effective as a top level player? They've taken a look at both Quarterback by Committee and Tight End by Committee.
- How much of a benefit will Cutler bring to Chicago? See the Fifth Down's How Many Wins is Cutler Worth?
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru has a list of Underrated RBs You Need to Remember, including one of my personal faves, Derrick Ward. Though interestingly enough Sports Data Hub has an article that reminds me to temper my expectations with Ward this year - see Is Derrick Ward this year's Michael Turner? for the details.
- Peter King is back with some pre-training camp thoughts and news in this week's MMQB. Oh man, I love reading "the 28-week marathon to the Super Bowl is on" - it's here, baby! Football season - finally!
- Another installment of Football Outsiders' Wisdom of the Crowds - wrapping up the WRs this time with guys like Fitz, Cotchery, Welker and Heyward-Bey.
- I think FFXtreme had the first start/sit list up and now they're numero uno with Week 1 Projections, too. Love it. Thanks FFXtreme for feeding into my fantasy football addiction...