I'm starting my first draft for the season in just a few hours (it's an e-mail style organized by KFFL.com) and I'll be drafting from the #1 overall spot. It's a PPR league so I'm debating the benefits of AP vs MJD. I'll keep you posted on my decision...but I'm leaning MJD right now.
In the meantime, I only have 3.5 more work days left so I'm desperately trying to get projects wrapped up and touch base with folks before I head out. So this is bound to be a pretty quick post - my apologies!
- KFFL has updated all of their sleeper reports - QB, RB, WR, TE, even Kicker and Defense.
- Should a rookie QB be given a shot at starting? After relatively solid performances from Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco last year many of us might be overly enthusiastic about giving the rook a start...but the Fifth Down's Statistics Show There's No Harm in Starting a Rookie Quarterback might just back that feeling up.
- FFToolbox is one of many sites to highlight some of the training camp battles to watch over the next few weeks. As always, the Toolbox does a nice job here.
- And with the Toolbox on my mind, take a peak at their Ideal Bye Week Running Backs article...helpful stuff.
- Want some freakishly high upside, then look no further than the FantasySharks.com post on Chris Henry.
- I am amused by the idea of offering you two sleeper kicker articles (see the KFFL article above for the 1st one) but the Bruno Boys know how to cover you on all fronts. Scope out their Under the Radar Fantasy Football Kickers.