I think I significantly underestimated how easy it would be to wrap up work projects before I quit and head to NYC. I've got one more week of work at my library in Colorado and keep coming up with more things that I ought to do before I leave...
Let's get right to today's links:
- The Broncos fan in me was very eager to read the Fifth Down's Cutler's Interceptions: The Context Matters. I love a good stats review of my players. For more player analysis from the Fifth Down, see what KC Joyner has to say in A Closer Look at Addai's Productivity.
- Next year's NFL Draft is slated to start on Thursday night and spread across three days - I don't mind this idea at all but mostly I'm just thinking about the fact that I might actually be able to attend live and in person now that I'll be a NYC dweller.
- Those of you who are participating in deep leagues (like the 16-team FFLibrarian League) might be interested in Rotoworld's Deeeep Sleeper: Justin Forsett. Read up on why you might want this Seahawks RB.
- I'm in agreement with the Fantasy Sharks on Why to Wait on a TE in '09. I've never been one to grab an elite TE and this year is really no exception. If you disagree and think a top TE is worth taking in a 4th or 5th round scenario, I'd love to hear your reasons.
- Also from the Sharks, take a look at their growing Player Analysis by Division - you can get a player recap and projections by team. Scoping out the Oakland overview just makes me feel really sorry for the Raiders. I mean, just look at the WR options. Wow.
- Finally, if you're looking for a group of teamsters that will provide you with solid fantasy points week in and week out, then I recommend you take a look at ESPN's Consistency percentage. Not only was this a great read but it's good to see my boy Jason Elam at the top of the kicker consistency rankings.