You all continue to impress me with your appetite for fantasy football - there are now 80 of us in the FFLibrarian League and the e-mail requests to join the monster league keep coming. I have to cap it at 96 teams so if you'd like to play, I recommend e-mailing me sooner rather than later.
I was reading Athlon/Grogan Sports' 8 Training Camps You Must Visit Before You Die article and was desperately wishing that some team out there might be camping it up in the middle of Nebraska, as my husband and I will be spending some quality time in Nebraska in a few weeks, hopefully flying across I-80 as we head to NYC. I have yet to visit Nebraska - it's one of the handful of states I haven't been to yet though the reports from my fellow I-80 travelers aren't exactly glowing. If it's anything like driving through Kansas (sorry, Kansas folks), then it will be a rather boring leg of the trip, but perhaps better than battling through Chicagoland traffic. Any I-80 experts who have tips on great rest stops (oxymoron?), please do share.
- Brace yourselves - there's week 1 start/sit advice already. FFXtreme is well, extreme, and has what I believe to be the earliest start/sit advice out there. Rad.
- No-Offseason.com has updated their rookie draft board for those of you who are mostly updating keeper leagues with rookies - or those who are just set on finding the next big rookie sensation.
- Check out KFFL's uber-helpful Fantasy football: running back handcuff chart in case you're trying to determine who to target in those later rounds.
- I snagged Felix Jones as my RB3 with the 6.09 pick of my expert mock draft because I really believe in the Cowboys o-line. I found the Fifth Down's article If Only the Cowboys Had Better Blocking interesting - lines up pretty well with my belief that Jones is worth taking a chance on here, particularly if the Boys can tweak their run blocking just a bit.
- I like Rotoworld's write-up on Steve McNair - A Strange Fourth.