My husband and I are enjoying a pretty entertaining college game right now - Tennessee Vols vs Kentucky Wildcats - and while my husband, who grew up in Knoxville, would like the Vols to be thoroughly dominating, I'm at least pulling for an exciting game. But we're at halftime now which gives me a chance to post some weekend links and the consensus start/sit for Week 12 of course.
- If you're trying to make some tricky lineup decisions, take a look at Fantasy Football Trader's positional rankings for the week - link goes to RBs.
- Or maybe cruise on over to Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy's Week 12 Projections - heads up for those in PPR leagues since these projections are catered to those of you in leagues with 1 point per reception. More projections are also available at The Fantasy Football Report - check out their WR projections.
- I was a pilgrim for Halloween one year. Yes, seriously. In retrospect it seems like such an odd choice for my 7-year-old mind to have made considering I was coming off three solid years as a clown, a bunny, and a princess...pretty standard costumes, right? Only to be followed by a pilgrim. Who knows what was going on in my mind but I always seem to think about it around Thanksgiving time - and of course images like that found on Fantasy Football Fools' Week 12 Hot Hands and Cold Shoulders trigger the memories of my Halloween pilgrimage 23 years ago. Man, that makes me feel old.
- I've got a couple of sleeper articles for you - one from NFL.com, Hasselbeck, Williams among the top fantasy sleepers for Week 12, and one from FOX Sports, Top 10 sleepers for Week 12.
- A roundtable discussion from some of my favorite FF minds - Fantasy Football Whiz hosts the question of who will be this week's sleepers and busts.
Start: Carson Palmer, Brett Favre, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Ryan
Sit: Jay Cutler, Donovan McNabb, Joe Flacco
Start: Jason Snelling (note the latest Turner news though), Ricky Williams, Justin Forsett
Sit: Rock Cartwright, Matt Forte, Rashard Mendenhall, Kevin Smith
Start: Nate Burleson, Michael Crabtree, Chad Ochocinco
Sit: Braylon Edwards, Steve Smith (CAR) - though call me crazy, but I think Smith will surprise, Mohamed Massaquoi, DeSean Jackson
Start: Greg Olsen, Kellen Winslow
Sit: Jeremy Shockey, Dustin Keller
Start: Rian Lindell
Sit: no consensus