I am a rockstar. Okay, not really, the closest I've ever come to rocking an instrument was the recorder back in 3rd grade. But I was living like a rockstar last night, somehow hanging out with my husband's old college buddies until 3 AM. As someone who is frequently in bed by 11 most Wednesday nights, this was a rare occurrence. When we left the bar though there were still plenty of others going strong on a Wednesday night; I mean, who are these people?! How do so many folks have schedules that allow them to be out and about like that in the wee hours of a Wednesday night turned to Thursday morning? Well it's New York City, friends, it's New York City.
So big surprise, I'm running late today with my post. Good thing I have a lot of awesome material to make up for the slowness of my morning post.
- I'm digging Fantasy Football Report's Matchup Charts by position - you can get a player by player look at opposing defenses overall rankings, rush defense rankings, and pass defense rankings.
- MyOfficePool's Buy Low, Sell High evaluates the value of some players that you might want to deal with/for before trade deadlines.
- Take a look at my top 3 links for the week - and of course some player advice - in the Fifth Down's Week 11 in Fantasy Football Matchups.
- On a similar note, the Sporting News has some thoughts on running backs that will help you make that playoff push during Weeks 11-13.
- If you haven't heard, Ronnie Brown is out for the season. Sad, very sad.
- We've got rankings. Read on.
- Rotoworld's Week 11 Rankings
- Mac Bros Start/Sit Rankings
- FantasyPros911's Week 11 Top 250 Rankings
- Pyromaniac.com's Week 11 positional rankings
- And we've of course got start/sit suggestions.
- Pigskin Addiction's Start/Bench - Week 11
- Rapid Draft's Week 11 Start 'em/Bench 'em Report
- Pyromaniac.com's Start 'Em - Sit 'Em: Week 11
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List
- FFToolbox's Week 11: Start 'Em
- RotoExperts' Dear Diary: Sit/Start
- Finally, prep for tonight's matchup with Rotoworld's Thursday Night Matchup: MIA @ CAR.