Well my husband is off at a conference and my sister is froufing around in Cali for a wedding - that means the quantity of friends I have in the city has just been reduced by about 50% - which frankly benefits you all since I'm hanging out writing another post tonight. I know, I need to get more friends. Funny how hard making friends can be when you work from home on fantasy football and basically hang out with cats all day (they're adorable cats, but still, they don't talk back)...all kidding aside though, it's kind of nice to have a quiet weekend after we had so many folks in town for the marathon last weekend.
Anyway, a quick housekeeping note first before I get into the rest of tonight's post. So I've updated the 1st Annual FFLibrarian Readers' Choice survey - despite my efforts to be as thorough as possible, I missed a few sites that I feel belong in the survey. Plus some of the additions are sites that have seen a massive number of write-in votes, too. So if you feel this invalidates the survey, my apologies, but we're talking fantasy football here not neuroscience. You've got all month to vote and many thanks to those who have already done so!
Now onto my big winners in the 96-team FFLibrarian league...these are the top 5 scorers across all 6 conferences:
- BIG DUKE - 128.20 points
- Bookie - 127.80
- Vick's Cellmates - 123.70
- Skins North - 121.85
- Poopship Destroyers - 121.75
Okay finally time for some links:
- This is a roundtable discussion kind of night - we've got not one but two roundtables going on:
- RapidDraft brings us expert opinions on Week 9 sleepers and busts.
- And LOTS of different opinions from FantasyFootballFools' 4th & 1 debate this week - clearly Jacob and I were thinking along the same lines this week since he posed essentially the same question I did in my Bruno Boys article: who has a sweet playoffs schedule??
- I like how Razzball offers up an analysis of matchups based solely on passing and then rushing matchups. Check out this week's passing matchups analysis - rushing goes up tomorrow (Friday).
- A few start/sit links:
- Ask the Commish's Sit or Start
- Pyromaniacs.com's Start 'Em - Sit 'Em: Week 9
- Fantasy Phenom's Early Week 9 Starts and Sits
- Talented Mr. Roto's Love/Hate: QB, thy shalt not sit thyself (video starts right away)
- Yahoo!'s Roto Arcade Flames/Lames Ahmad Bradshaw, boogying in the Big Apple