Yeah that's right, I've got a second post with fantasy football links for you today. I figure it's Tuesday, we have several long football-free days ahead until Week 3 games begin, so why not double up on posts?
- As expected, more waiver advice:
- Suggestions for those needing to replace/upgrade your IDPs from the IDP Guru - 2010 IDP Waiver Wire Pickups: Week 3.
- Matthew Berry's Week 3 fantasy pickups includes Pickups of the Week as well as recommended dumpees.
- Tuesday is flex ranking update day on CBSSports.com so take a look at their Top 150s ranking that combines RBs, WRs, and TEs for those who are in a tight spot over which flex player to start this week.
- Rotoworld's Week 2 Target Report Highlights post is up with a spotlight on teams like the Cowboys, Giants, and Raiders. This isn't a full report (full details available for their Season Pass members only) but RapidDraft.com does a solid review of targets and receptions that should be posted soon, so stayed tuned for that as a complement to this article.
- For those in the market to make some trades, read up on the trade scene with FFArmory.com's Stock Report - Week 3, which has suggestions on players you can buy low and sell high on these days.
- FantasyFortunes.com has a season-long Top 50 ranking up, which also includes values for those in auction leagues.