Gotta admit I didn't quite make it to the end of the Chargers v Chiefs game last night (time zone differences and my intense need to sleep - seriously, my 38-weeks-pregnant self could have fallen asleep at Arrowhead even - got in the way) so I was intrigued to see that the Chiefs pulled out a win. I love football, the uncertainties from year-to-year, heck even just week-to-week.
I feel like I went super heavy with the waiver wire links yesterday so I will try to focus on some other, more specialized posts.
UPDATE: Ryan Grant's season is over; he'll be placed on IR.
- By request here are some links to a few free trade analyzers - if you have any other favorites, feel free to share in the comments:
- KFFL.com's Player Trade Analyzer
- Fantasy Sports Portal's NFL Trade Analyzer
- For those in dynasty leagues, check out the DynastyGuys' Trade Analyzer but read the instructions page first!
- Something else that a few of you have requested are links to awesome podcasts out there and I thought I'd link to the Footballguys' NFL Week 1 Recap podcast so you can give it a listen, see what you think.
- Matt Schauf at RapidDraft.com has his first weekly look at the number of targets and receptions seen around the league - definitely a must-read for those in PPR leagues and Schauf includes some helpful notes if you're short on time.
- My exception to the no-waiver wire articles rule today: a focus on waiver wire grabs for IDPers (that's those of you in individual defensive player leagues, rather than a team defense/special teams option). FFManiaxs' Week Two IDP Waiver Wire and Monk's IDP Week 2 Waiver Wire Pickups.
- In case you hadn't noticed, FantasyPros.com's big thing is analyzing the accuracy of experts out there and they already have their look at how experts did with their Week 1 picks. Love this stuff so if you're interested in looking at a so far very small sample size to see who was accurate last week, check out Sunday Studs: Which Experts Got Them Right in Week 1?
- Pigskin Addiction's Game by Game: Week 2 projections for this weekend's games are already up - pretty much the earliest I've seen anywhere. Way to be on the ball, Pigskin Addiction dudes.